Scribbles and what nots from Ben

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Someone, something, sometime

Usually i blog to my feelings and emotions,



I try to refrain from blogging about people cuz i don't believe in such things. However i am gonna break that personal rule for today. I honestly don't like talking behind people but for this particular motha fucka i really don't give 2 shits.



I don't spread rumours about people even though some of them make me sick. Its a personal thing and yeah. I am so sick of this idiot it makes me wanna really walk up to him and just land one on his face. Even if i lose i will make sure people won't recognise his blardy face.



Talk about being a bastard. Did things behind my back and acted like the greatest friend in the world in front. Heh. Get a life fucktard. Even though events may have taken place long ago, recent events spurred the anger. When you were bloody down i freaking offered to help you solve your shit and all. To think that you would do such a thing. If there were an example to an low grade asswipe i had ever came across it would be you, you bastard.



The closest thing i could find to match you online -->







Don't worry unlike you i also do things upfront, so if you feel the need to confront me regarding this post step up bitch. Lets see how much balls you have if you do come across this post.

Penned by Ben 11:33pm Jan 29 08

No comments: