Scribbles and what nots from Ben

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A new chapter

As i awake from the morning dust i saw the beautiful night,
I laid there and thought to myself how bright the stars were glittering uninterrupted,
I came out of the sun setting un-scarred and un-tattered,
while the voices i left behind still wailed in agony.

But i pushed and then i blacked out,
I was lost, lost i say, few were there but many left one by one,
but these few whom came through with me felt the brilliance of the night as well,
So we stood there and watched as the old pages torn and tattered separated with the night's gentle gust of wind.

Moments remembered and names etched in our minds,
emotions high and low, trust broken and gained,
but all in all there was nothing, nothing at all that was better,
Nothing better than this new chapter.

No comments: