Scribbles and what nots from Ben

Monday, March 3, 2008

A window of thought

So today i went back home from school and it was raining quite heavily.
I decided to stop the bus a stop after my home and walk that one bus stop distance in that rain. dont ask why. I myself don't know.

So as the rain trickled down my cheeks and formed droplets on my chin growing ever so larger then it plops onto the ground, becoming just one of the many. On the way my brain decided to put aside the work that i have been working on, the work i had to do and just thought about... nothing.. and everything.

So i wonder would life be mundane and boring again now that school is coming to an end..? and a new chapter beginning in my life, in everyone else around me. Or would it be something to cheer about?

Then the green man turned red, and i thought, just my luck eh.

So i stood there drenched. deep in thought and loved how every rain drop fell onto my head and trickled down like the drop before it. By the time i reached home i was probably more satisfied that i took that walk then feeling stupid.

Don't ask, i don't know why.

No comments: