Scribbles and what nots from Ben

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Compare ppl by facebook

An e-mail i received;

This email was sent by Compare People. You can disable emails here.

---Your friends have voted on your strengths and weaknesses:

STRENGTHS:
most athletic
most trustworthy
craziest

WEAKNESSES:
most famous
kindest




OK now seriously? =(
I am unkind? Thats really sad man. eh altho i insult ppl that doesnt mean im unkind!! and oh btw im touched by those who voted me trustworthy. dont worry. i wont SPILL SECRETS ON MY BLOG like someone who's reading this. =D

Oh What Happens in Vegas was an awesome show. 10/10 for no lame humour. and 9/10 comparing it with other romantic films. so it was an awesome 9.5/10 as a romantic comedy for me. Ashton Kutcher, i will be gay for you. And seriously. Cameron Diaz is the hottest 40yr old. Not Hot HOT. but... glowing hot. The aura yo. She seriously aged gracefully.


Ok now today was a day full of english gibberish for the people around me. A list of mistakes.


1) "The female actor in the film" <----- I suppose thats singular and plural is actress? LOL

2) "lesser than ......." <----- sounds logical but have we heard of morer?

3) "... ... before the final stroke of midnight ... .. " <---- cool. so like. how many midnights today before the final stroke?

4) "mostler" <----- ok this seriously hits the jackpot. I have heard of so many "more" and "less"misuse but fuck. mostler. I have heard of hustler but mostler beats it man. It has to be The top hustler gets to be the mostler. =P

I mean Beijing Olympics is coming...... but.... ok i give up. everyone lets jiang or chiang huayi man -thumbs up-

NO HARD FEELINGS OK ppl. I KNOW I AM FUCKING MEAN BUT... aiya you all know lah =D

No comments: