Scribbles and what nots from Ben

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Waiting... waiting...

Hmmm. Pause and think. Ben. Pause and think.


2 years of NS ahead and then slugging it out in the world. The REAL world.


No more canteen breaks, no more joking around. for fucking the next 40yrs of my life.


They say life is precious. how precious can that be. fuck. Haha. ok no don't worry i'm not in any sort of bad mood.





So anyhow. I've been bumming around alot. and those who wanna slack and have supper and cannot find any other assholes like you and me, i am here bitches. Supper, eat and be merry till NS and working life do us death. If i had a picture that could somewhat reflect myself now. Here it is. Taken and edited by me.



Thinking whether if there is anything deeper than the ruckus at present.

Speaking of which. My thinking seemed to have slowed over the years. Anyone else? =/

No comments: