Scribbles and what nots from Ben

Sunday, January 4, 2009

UP for 2009!

Ok in order to not let my blog die even though i have like no time to update, i shall have an update just for 2009 cuz its gonna be the bestest year ever with me being in fucking ns the WHOLE year, yes the whole fucking year gone down the fucking drain with zilch being accomplished with me being in there.

Yes yes, you heard me NS is a fucking waste of time without anything new to learn or what. 12hrs of our life being miserable for 400 dollars a month and shit food. Oh hell people say NS makes you a man, I say what about countries without NS? The boys there won't ever be MAN?

It doesnt take NS to make you a man, just to realise time is precious. 6months is enough, even 1yr seems long. Now is 2 fucking years, yeah like we're living damn long like a 1000 yrs. we're only fucking living 100 yrs and you had to take away 2yrs and control it. Fucking ****** and fucking ****.

No comments: