Scribbles and what nots from Ben

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Going in tomorrow

You know right that the feeling i'm feeling now. SUCKS LIKE MY BLOODY BOLLOCKS. Some dude from Poh Han's batch had to faint and pass away and Joseph had to show me the fucking link and go hahahahaha. fark.

WHA LAU. ok. So i went to collect my passport and IC today, and this ex commando guy was telling me about his time, when i asked whether it was tough.

Ex-commando "you will hear this from ur sargeant also, tough times do not last but tough men do"

HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Holy shit i was at the point of breaking out laughing. What the fuck was that about. So i take a gun and shoot you? How long u gonna last? This kinda propoganda phrases will be mentioned to me and my platoon mates i reckon and if they do. boy i am gonna fuck them up and then i am gonna die. fuck. man. thats totally not fair man. we should be given a chance to laugh at stupid phrases.


So today i went to eat my "last supper" with Kumar and Mok at Geylang. whalan eh. Damn sick. i seriously dunno how army dudes can go there for fun. BUT the food was awesome. Chinese Dim Sum. Ate like there was no tomorrow.

I hope i dont die in camp. What a waste 40yrs of slogging out in the working world. Till tomorrow! Ben loves you all. Over and out.

No comments: