Scribbles and what nots from Ben

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lethargic madness

Holy shit the sleeping medicine i took was fucking awesome. I never slept at 1 plus AM in like 10yrs! but the effect a lil too much, till i awoke at like fucking 1 plus PM. GREAT. cuz of the lethargic feeling, i shall postpone some of my stuff till tomorrow. I will go get whats left of my army shit today instead.

Yay Co-fucked-man-lanjiao-dos here i come!

Anyhow another thing that i shall not leave out is the IMD's birthday celebration for Yahui and me. Thanks alot guys! :) I think the next time i see you awesome people again would be without my awesome pubic hair. I know ferli will miss it most. HAHAHA. Oh btw happy bday Yahui. You're an old hag now. :O I shall double the posts from today till i enlist. Weehoo

No comments: